Through the first 2 weeks of the course, I have learned a vary of techiniques and theories. From learning the basic camera shots e.g: medium shot, long shot, extreme long shot and close ups etc. I have also learned to evaulate them and how they emphasis the text they are placed in. Nevertheless, i have also learnt how to use approbate key terminology within my media work. This can be keywords from: convention, connote , denote. This has helped me, as it has expended my vocabulary within my media terminology.
In addition, I have learnt the representations of gender and age throughout movies. As a result of this, i can now identify the archetypes, stereotypes and counter types. Throughout these key words, i have used them to explain how people from different culture are represented.
Also, I have finished my storyboard and planning for my movie ' The Encounter ' , this has helped me understand and organise how I am going to produce my movie to my best capability. I am working with a good partner who I trust to do the work with me.
Lastly, I have done the first media exam where i have to annotate a 5 minute image and explain how gender is represented. This has helped a lot, because the key words I learnt for example ( archetypes ) were used a lot in this test, to identify how gender is shown.
In addition, I have learnt the representations of gender and age throughout movies. As a result of this, i can now identify the archetypes, stereotypes and counter types. Throughout these key words, i have used them to explain how people from different culture are represented.
Also, I have finished my storyboard and planning for my movie ' The Encounter ' , this has helped me understand and organise how I am going to produce my movie to my best capability. I am working with a good partner who I trust to do the work with me.
Lastly, I have done the first media exam where i have to annotate a 5 minute image and explain how gender is represented. This has helped a lot, because the key words I learnt for example ( archetypes ) were used a lot in this test, to identify how gender is shown.
No comments:
Post a Comment